Have Questions?Ask An Expert
[Virgin Hair]Tape in Extensions Balayage Brown and Blonde #2/6/18
Subcribe to back in stock notification
WEIGHT: 2.5g per piece, 10 pieces per pack, 25g hair in total,
4-8 packs recommended for a full look
TAPES: Strong, safe, small and invisible PU tapes
Tape size: 0.8cm*4cm
Texture: Straight, and a natural wave after washing is normal
How to Apply Tape in Hair?
1.Part hair on scalp into section where application is desired
2.IMPORTANT: please warm to double sided tape ( 70-80 centigrage is ok ) by a straightener before using.The glue in the tape will be in perfect condition and can last a long time
3. Peel off the label on the tape and apply to sections on the head where the wanted hair is desired
4. Pull a small section of your own hair over the small taped weft and repeat , and so your own hair is sandwiched between the 2 tapes of hair apply directly by using your hand and press with the double sided tape against the hair you sectioned off.
Click Here to see this video about how to apply tape in hair
1. How many packs for full head?
For Tape in hair, generally speaking, 50g for slight volume, 100g-150g for normal volume, 150g-200g for maximum volume.
2. Is the hair color the same as in the photo?
We can not guarantee it is 100% same with the picture color .As different Monitor will show the color differently. At the same time, different people has different expectation of the hair, it is hard to satisfy every one. Slight color difference is accepted as different monitor may show color differently.
3. How to remove tape in hair?
- Use professional glue remover on the part of the tape
- Wait 1-2 hours until the tape remover completely works
- Remove the tape gently
- You could ask hairdresser to help with remove it. Click here to see more